On Mon, 9 Jan 2023 18:40:08 +0100
Alain Delmotte via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

> Anytime a new upload is announced, I download the
> context-win64.zip unpack it and run install.bat and setpath.bat.
>
> Is it a fresh installation? Or should I from time to time
> erase my installation and run install.bat to create a new
> distribution?

This is not a *fresh* install. In fact, you can simply run
./install.bat - there is no need to download context-win64.zip.

Having said that, the latest problem with the update has to do with an
updated luametatex binary, so your method might have worked by updating
the binary with the unzip, even if it is not a "fresh" install.

Alan

--
Alan Braslau
816 West Mountain Avenue