Rob Ermers wrote:
Dear Friends,

I have updated miktex and context today.
Latex works normally, but I can't get context working right.

cont-en and cont-nl are causing problems.
Miktex cannot generate an (e)fmt file of cont-en, con-nl.

Last time I upgraded, something was wrong with the English hyphenation
files.
This time something else must be the matter; even though hyphenation in
several languages apparently is not installed.

The patterns are loaded later in the format generation process,
the initial message is a bit confusing perhaps, only later
will it actually start searching for the pattern files.

For the error message to go away, you need increase the variable
that controls to the number of possible control sequences in
miktex.ini (my guess is it will be called "hash_size"):

! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=35000].

Cheers, Taco