Hi everybody,

I uploaded a new version of the PocketDiary module to the ConTeXt garden. The
version 2.2 is providing the  calendar functionality as it is presented in
PocketMods (https://pocketmod.com/). It includes day, week, month and year
tables. There are two variations of the outcome. The first is that the module
creates a week calendar with eahc working day on one page and the weekend on
one page. The other version allows to setup an individual setup of the pages.
This module also comes with a couple of templates for general information
keeping. The new version includes also sun and moon data calculations. The
latest version now calculates the Daylight Saving Time automatically for
America and Europe or none if desired.

Next to this I uploaded a collection of calendars based on the PocketDiary
module’s machinery. These calendars are typeset either as A6 or A5 sized pages
printed on A4 paper and impositioned for making books.. There is also a
photo-calender on A4 paper.

Calendar types included are: year calendar with 1 day per page, year calendar
with 1 week on two facing pages, a menu calendar and a sun and moon data
calendar.

Also included in this collection is a so called date-driven list generator.
This allows to produce lists with any kind of date interval in days for any
duration. It allows to adjust the number of columns in the list as well as
changing the column heads to the requirements of the list.

I hope that some of you might find this helpful.

Kind regards

Willi