On 1/30/2023 6:49 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote:
Am 30.01.23 um 18:24 schrieb Mattias Märka via ntg-context:
\definefontstyle is still bugging me. I gather from previous threads that it should be possible to define a new font style for casual and use that via a font switch, but I cannot get this to work. I'm not sure this is still possible.

No, it isn’t, I recently asked Hans.
just define a new typeface with casual as serif