Hi,

We were considering to drop the virtual math fonts mechanism (which has served its purpose in the transition in the very early days of luatex but became obsolete as math fonts evolved) but in the end we were forced keep this feature and even upgrade it because we liked iwona, kurier and anwykwa math too much. A typical case where one needs a week for reviewing, supporting, discussing, testing a few fonts, so let's hope it wi;l be used. Iwona and Kurier are nice sansish fonts and antykwa has a rather distinctive look and feel.

The current variant works okay for most of math (in most weights of the fonts) but then, these fonts are not used for complex math or math using obscure symbols anyway.

It can also serve as a test case for somewhat ancient fonts but it is configured in the modern way we like more (as we might completely drop old code paths some day anyway).

And so, this update is dedicated to Janusz Nowacki, a Polish font friend, who passed away some time ago.

% \setupbodyfont[iwona]
% \setupbodyfont[kurier]
% \setupbodyfont[antykwa]

Hans & Mikael