Good evening.

Many thanks to all of you that helped me to install teTeX 3.0. I found that I can really use SuSE 9.3 rpms under my SuSE 9.2, which quite surprised me. (I can't use Mr. Hagen's minimumdistribution, because there is no MetaFont in it, and I still use some bitmapped fonts, e.g. Concrete Math).

Now I have to solve the last (I hope so) problem: The Czech encoding. I have all my input files in ISO Latin 2 encoding. It was no problem up to now because I used fonts with IL2 encoding. What shoud I do now the new LM fonts?

(BTW, is it all right that I have to include
   \loadmapfile[psclean.map]
in all my documents? LM fonts are not preloaded, and I can't find in teTeX 3.0 pdftex.conf to include it.)

(In the last two years I missed all font-related changes in ConTeXt. What manuals should I read to understand how to use ConTeXt properly?)

With many thanks
Michal Kvasnicka

P.S. And by the way, in the future I may need to switch all my inputs into UTF8. How can I typeset files like that in the ConTeXt? Many thanks.