I need to report every chapter that a particular macro appeared. I would do
this by placing `\pagereference[sample]` inside the macro definition, so
whenever it is called, it marks the reference info. But I can't seem to get
references to work with multiple reference locations marked, example:
\starttext

    You can find it at \at{page}[sample] in \at{chapter}[sample].

\chapter{Fish}

\pagereference[sample]

\input knuth

\input knuth

\pagebreak
\chapter{Whales}

\input knuth

\pagereference[sample]

\stoptext
(you can see in this example, it only finds `\pagereference[sample]` on page 1
and ignores the second appearance.

Ideally, I need to be able to output something like, "See examples in Chapter
3, 8, 19" (because those chapters contain a particular macro that I marked with
\pagereference. Or, if even possible, see chapters 3 (p. 22), 8 (p. 40), and 20
(though the first example is fine.
Is there a way to place a page reference multiple times, so multiple pages or
chapter details will appear?
--Joel