Hi,

i have now find a solution but i don't know how 'good' it is, please can
anybody knowing tell me his/her opinion, thanks.

My target is in the footer should be the barlines and under that lines
there must be a square with the Text 'Seite ' $PAGE.

Btw: How can i change the distance between the item-symbol and the
    item-text, i think with one option from \setupitemize but which
    one ;-)?!

What do you mean, is there a easier solution for that in context?!

Greetings

al ;-)

---
\setuppapersize [A4][A4]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\definesymbol[12][\useMPgraphic{exhoch}]

\def\mypagenumber#1%
                {\setupTABLE[frame=on]
                   \bTABLE
                   \bTR \bTD \useMPgraphic{bars} \eTD \eTR%
                   \bTR \bTD \viii \startitemize[12,packed]
                             \item Seite #1 \stopitemize \par \eTD \eTR%
                   \eTABLE
                }

\setuppagenumbering[location={footer,right},command=\mypagenumber]

\startusableMPgraphic{bar}
 vardef Bar(expr width,gap,linewidth,barwidth) =
   image(
     interim linecap := butt;
     for i=1 upto 5 :
       draw((0,0)--(width,0)) shifted (0,(i-1)*gap)
         withpen pencircle scaled linewidth;
     endfor;)
   enddef;
\stopusableMPgraphic

%% .25white => Dunkelgrau 75%
%% .75white => Standardgrau 25%
\startreusableMPgraphic{bars}
 \includeMPgraphic{bar}
 draw Bar(TextWidth,2mm,1mm,1mm) withcolor .75white;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

% picture p ; p :
\startreusableMPgraphic{filledsquare}
vardef redsquare = image
  ( interim linecap := butt;
    filldraw unitsquare
     xyscaled (300,300) withpen pencircle scaled 0
     withcolor red ; )
  enddef;
%draw p xysized (2mm,2mm) shifted (bbwidth(currentpicture)+.5cm,0) ;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

\startreusableMPgraphic{exhoch}
 \includeMPgraphic{filledsquare}
 draw redsquare xysized (ExHeight,ExHeight) shifted
(bbwidth(currentpicture)+.1mm,0) ;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

\starttext
\showsetups