I know this is off topic, but I suspect this community is actually one of the
best places to find an answer.

I really like Optima, and what I really like about it is the 'flared style'.

But I would like to move to a flared-sans font that gives me more licensing
freedom. I haven't been able to find one after extensive searching. The only
one who were reasonably priced (not free) were the URW Classico ones in Adobe
Creative Cloud, but those can only be used in Adobe programs like InDesign (and
not TeX).

I found some flared-sans fonts, but not one with at least regular, italic,
bold, and bold-italic.

Is there really not a single flared-sans font that is really free (so also for
commercial use) to use out there?

Yours,

Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerbenwierda>, Mastodon
<https://newsie.social/@gctwnl>)