On 7/17/23 09:10, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> [...]
>> BTW, it is really a pity that the new interface doesn’t consider all
>> messages send from and to the list as with the address of the mailing
>> list itself.
>>
>> This would avoid non-intended private replies.
>
> I do not have that? If I press “Reply” in my mailer it goes to the list.

Hi Taco,

some messages include a "Reply-to" field. But other ones add in the
"From" field with the structure "Name Surname via ntg-context
<ntg-context@ntg.nl>" (original sender address is included in "CC" field).

The second pattern seemed to be the standard before the new HyperKitty
interface.

Many thanks for your reply and your help,

Pablo