Hello list,

having the xml data at the bottom, I would like to process it so that the result is like this:

---
What it is (e.g. bold formatted)
date: 2023-08-01 (italic)
Description (small font size)
Another text (small font size)

hd1 - Header 1

§ 1 First  (A first short description)
AAAAAAAAAA
BBBBBBBBBB

§ 2 Second (A second short description)
CCCCCCCCCC
DDDDDDDDDD

§ 3 Third (A third short description)
EEEEEEEEEE
FFFFFFFFFF
---

What could be the appropriate xml setups to generate the above output?

Michael

---
xml data:
\startbuffer[xmlcontent]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<document>
  <element>
    <mdata>
      <name>What it is</name>
      <date>2023-08-01</date>
    </mdata>
    <tdata>
      <content>
      </content>
    </tdata>
  </element>
  <element>
    <mdata>
      <num>hd1</num>
      <name>Header 1</name>
    </mdata>
    <tdata>
      <content>
      </content>
    </tdata>
  </element>
  <element>
    <mdata>
      <num>1</num>
      <name>First</name>
      <shortdescription>A first short description</shortdescription>
    </mdata>
    <tdata>
      <content>
      </content>
    </tdata>
  </element>
  <element>
    <mdata>
      <num>2</num>
      <name>Second</name>
      <shortdescription>A second short description</shortdescription>
    </mdata>
    <tdata>
      <content>
      </content>
    </tdata>
  </element>
  <element>
    <mdata>
      <num>3</num>
      <name>Third</name>
      <shortdescription>A third short description</shortdescription>
    </mdata>
    <tdata>
      <content>
      </content>