On Wed, Aug 30 2023, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

> If their authors are present, I’d appreciate a comment if we should keep them.

Hi Hraban,

I don't know. My modules are probably all outdated and don't work with
the latest ConTeXt version. On the one hand they are probably no more
useful, on the other hand there could be perhaps some future users
and/or developers, who would like to use them and send patches.
Perhaps a flag like "unmaintained" would do the trick?
But it's no problem for me, if you prefer to delete them.

--
           Peter