Jim schrieb am 09.09.2023 um 20:11:
Hi,

I am creating a document which is divided with the unnumbered levels
(\title, \subject, ...).

I would like a table of contents showing the names and page numbers,
something like

Blah blah blah    2
Blah blah         4

However, notwithstanding what I see in
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=Titles&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Unnumbered_titles_in_table_of_contents
I can't get this to happen with unnumbered divisions.

The above wiki reference says "the following might do that trick" but I
think "might" is the keyword, since even the wiki doesn't show the "No
number" entry in the \completecontent.

I find it hard to imagine that I am the only Context user who wants to do
this.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a working example?

And am I misinterpreting the wiki, or is the wiki page broken?

1. You have to change the value of the incrementnumber key for title, subject etc.

2. You have to specify which sections are shown in the table of content because by default only the numbered sections are listed.

%%%% begin example 1
\setuphead [title]      [incrementnumber=list]
\setuphead [subject]    [incrementnumber=list]
\setuphead [subsubject] [incrementnumber=list]

\definehead [contentstitle] [title]

\setupcombinedlist [content] [list={chapter,title,section,subject,subsection,subsubject}]

\starttext

\completecontent

\title{Title}

\subject{Subject}

\subsubject{Subsubject}

\stoptext
%%%% end example 1

%%%% begin example 2
\setuphead [title]      [incrementnumber=list]
\setuphead [subject]    [incrementnumber=list]
\setuphead [subsubject] [incrementnumber=list]

\definehead [contentstitle] [title]

\starttext

\contentstitle{Contents}

\placelist[chapter,title,section,subject,subsection,subsubject]

\title{Title}

\subject{Subject}

\subsubject{Subsubject}

\stoptext