Ursula Hermann schrieb am 12.09.2023 um 11:19:

Dear List,

I have done an little example with a \blackrule:

\setuppapersize[A8,landscape]

\setuplayout[leftmargin=2.5cm,

leftmargindistance=0.2cm,

backspace=2.9cm,

width=4cm]

\starttext

\margintext{\blackrule[color=black, height=0.05ex, width=1cm]\\Me}\blackrule[color=black, height=0.05ex, width=4cm]

\startformula

a^n + b^n = c^n.

\stopformula

\stoptext

My Question is , where to put margintext, with \dontleavethemode, with blackrule, because if I put it after \starttext:

\margintext{\blackrule\\{Me}}\dontleavehmode\blackrule

Before :

\margintext{\blackrule[color=black, height=0.05ex, width=1cm]\\Me}\blackrule[color=black, height=0.05ex, width=4cm] there is no pdf after compiling.

[...]

<line 3.7>

    \margintext{\blackrule\\{Me}}\dontleavethemode

\blackrule

[...]

The control sequence at the end of the top line of your error message was never

\def'ed. You can just continue as I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

mtx-context | fatal error: return code: 1

You get a error message because you have a spelling error in the name of the \dontleavehmode command.

You wrote "dontleave*the*mode" but the correct name "dontleave*h*mode".

Wolfgang