If I were to download the entire wiki with the exception of the discussion
files and the user pages, do you think it would be wise? I would try to
make it dynamically updatable too, if possible, and also try to make as
offline-friendly as the Python docs. Do you think that would be wise? Thank
you for your help, the wiki is very useful.