Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
I'm not a XML guru (never tried XML with ConTeXt), but I guess if you use a XML format like DocBook (or even OpenOffice's) there'd be a ready-to-use way for RTF.

Thanks a lot, I was in fact investigating OO.

If you make up something useful from OpenDocumentFormat (or OOo's old format), please share it – I guess an OOo to ConTeXt converter would help some people.

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://contextgarden.net
http://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

There is an exporter from OO to latex & XHTML, maintained by henrik Jensen : writer2latex (http://www.hj-gym.dk/~hj/writer2latex/). I've asked him if he could add context export, but he have no time to do it right now. So if someone is willing to ...

Regards

--
olivier Turlier