Hi all,

I have a lengthy text that I wish to seamlessly incorporate using the
\input{mytext} command in ConTeXt.
Additionally, I aim to present it in asymmetrical continuous columns, where the
text flows over several pages.

I have tried paragraphs and columns, but in paragraphs, I can't flow text
across several pages without manually breaking it, and in columns, I haven't
found a way to implement asymmetric columns.

How can I achieve this layout in ConTeXt? this is a MWE but it does not work
properly:

\definecolumnset[mymixedcolumn][n=2]
\setupcolumnset[mymixedcolumn:1][width=4cm]
\setupcolumnset[mymixedcolumn:2][width=7cm]

\starttext
\startcolumnset[mymixedcolumn]
\dorecurse{5}{
    \input{knuth}
    }
\stopcolumnset
\stoptext

also is there a mechanism to automatically continue text between desired
frames? For example, is there a way to write a function that, if the text
reaches the end of the line and there is not enough space for another line in
that frame, it continues the text in another frame that is already specified?
in other word How do you make text flow to another part of a page?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Seyal

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /