I answered only for Hraban!! Sorry8

Alain

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Re: [NTG-context] Re: Context lmtx for 32bit under LUBUNTU 18.04
Date :  Tue, 13 Feb 2024 19:47:09 +0100
De :    Alain Delmotte <alain.delmo...@leliseron.org>
Pour :  Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net>

Le 13-02-24 à 18:21, Henning Hraban Ramm a écrit :
Am 13.02.24 um 17:29 schrieb Alain Delmotte:
Hi,

A month or so ago Hans provided a new upload (thanks I managed to get and install it on my Windows 10 64b). At that time I was struggling for having my computers back in order (that appends sometimes).

Now I'd like to have LMTX on an old but still used (when travelling) portable under lubuntu 18.04 32Bits.

There is no more executable available on pragma and I am using Context from TeX Live, but it is the 2017 version.

I can do with it, but it would be better to have Context lmtx latest.

Is it possible to have it? But if this a too complicate problem, I'll stand with the TeX Live Context.

Just compile it yourself.

In your installation root (where install.sh is):

PWD=`pwd`
cd tex/texmf-context/source/luametatex
sh build.sh
cp build/native/luametatex "$PWD/tex/texmf-linux/bin/"
cd "$PWD"

Hraban

OK I'll try

Alain