Dear Ralf,

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 at 21:07, Ralf Heinrich Arning wrote:

> after having tried to update with the new upload, ConTEXt doesn't run anymore.
>
> According to the output the new version requires a more recent system.

We had some technical difficulties on our build farm, so Hans built
the binaries on a (too) recent macOS version.

A binary built on an older version can be found here:

https://build.contextgarden.net/dl/luametatex/main/x86_64-darwinlegacy/luametatex
but you would need to remove some flag first, else the security system
won't let you start it (I would have to check what command exactly
needs to be called; the installer does it automatically for you).
I think that "context" is just a copy of that same binary.

Maybe Hans can rebuild the binary installers using the above binary.

Mojca

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /