On 2/21/2024 7:47 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
… but it would be visible on a colored background. I’m sure you can show me a better way…

\startuseMPgraphic{dottedborder}
   draw bottomboundary OverlayBox withpen pencircle scaled 2 dashed withdots withcolor "red";
   setbounds currentpicture to OverlayBox;
\stopuseMPgraphic

Thank you!

(I’m sure I already used that somewhere… Must document…)
ok, new feature dedicated to Hraban ... who then of courese has to document it.

\starttext

\starttabulate
    \FL[1,2] % linefactor (old) dashfactor (new)
    \NC test \NC test and test and test and done \NC \NR
    \ML[1,1]
    \NC test \NC test and test and test and done \NC \NR
    \NC test \NC test and test and test and done \NC \NR
    \NC test \NC test and test and test and done \NC \NR
    \LL[1,10]
\stoptabulate

\framed
  [align=middle,topframe=dash,frame=off]