On 2/27/24 10:10, Ursula Hermann wrote:
>[...]
> I have a question to my paragraphs:
>
> \definetextbackground[Paragaph][
> [...]
>   \startparagraph

Hi Uschi,

if you define Paragaph, then you should use \startParagaph (and
\stopParagaph).

> \starttext

Even if that works, it would be better to nest commands (\starttext
before \startparagraph).

> [...]
> So this is the example. What I like to do: The first paragraph should be
> normal written, but the second one should have more space between the
> words. Because of Math: Is \hspace the right way? The right command? And
> using \startnarrower, \stopnarrower?

Narrower refers to margins. Extra space between words would be something
different (at least, as far as I get it).

That being said, I have no idea how to get different inter-word spacing.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /