On 2/28/24 13:05, Ursula Hermann wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> In the Documentation IntroCTX_eng_s.pdf at page 170 , I found the two
> examples with \in and \at, and also the label.

Dear Uschi,

I guess you mean (a link may be simpler than attaching a single page):

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/contextgarden/not-so-short-introduction-to-context/main/en/introCTX_eng_p.pdf#page=170

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/contextgarden/not-so-short-introduction-to-context/main/en/introCTX_eng_s.pdf#page=170

Sorry, but I don’t know which is the difference between both documents
(hashes are different, but diffpdf is not able to distinguish between
them [in appearance]).

> The Problem is, that in the following sentence only the number (3.1)  is
> a placed formula in an example, should have a link. Without the
> brackets. The sentence says:
>
> Task  1: Formulate equivalents according to rule (3.1):

If the link is missing, you may have missed to enable interaction (see
first line of sample below).

If parentheses (brackets are []) is what you want to remove, please
modify the sample below to display them (I simply don’t get them [sorry,
but this is my first document with a theorem]).

Other than that, I must confess I cannot imagine what is the issue you
might be facing.

But don’t hesitate to ask with a more verbose description.

> Sorry, I have no example.

Here you have one:

  \setupinteraction[state=start, focus=standard]
  \defineenumeration[theorem][text=Theorem, alternative=right]
  \starttext
  \starttheorem[was-noch]
  This theorem has one paragraph.
  \stoptheorem

  \theorem[whatever]
  This theorem has other paragraph.

  In \in{theorem}[whatever] on \at{page}[was-noch].
  \stoptext

I hope it might help,

Pablo

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /