Hi all,

I have a specific problem with a typescriptfile that may be of general interest (the problem, not the typescript). I have collected a number of font definitions into one file and have observed that certain fonts cannot coexist. One small example:

\starttypescript[greekcanonica]
% font definitions
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript[GreekCanonica]
\definetypeface[MyGreekCanonica]
\stoptypescript

and
\starttypescript[greekcardo]
% font definitions
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript
\definetypeface[MyGreekCardo]
\stoptypescript

cannot be defined in the same typescriptfile. If I comment A out, B will work; it A is uncommented, ConTeXt will complain about missing font definitions for B. So I would suspect that in processing typescripts, names are somehow truncated to 9 or less characters. So these questions arise:

1. Can this be changed? (We had a similar behavior with names of modules, which was changed a while ago, I think.)

2. Is there a workaround? Is it possible to add other parameters to the \definetypeface[] line?

Best

Thomas