Hi,

another graphics/floats question: consider the following example

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\setupexternalfigures

    [location={local,global,default}]

\starttext

\placefigure{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][

                height=.5\textheight,

                ]}

\placefigure{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][

                height=.3\textheight,

                %height=.4\textheight,

                ]}

\placefigure{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][

                width=3cm,

                %width=2cm,

                ]}

\placefigure{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][width=2cm]}

\placefigure{A Cow}{\externalfigure[cow][width=2cm]}

On the first page, the images appear stacked above each other while on the
second page they appear next to each other.

It took me some time to reproduce this behaviour, and I can't claim to
understand what is happening. But it seems to be related to the specific
widths of the images. When I change them to other values the behaviour
disappears. Is this a bug? Anything I can do about this?

Best

Denis

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /