Ok. It wasn't there. I have now copied it from my Miktex installation, but
it still does not work. (Looks like some path issue. The luatex binary from
the miktex installation seems to take priority over the one now in the
ConTeXt installation. Looks like I'm getting somewhere...)

Thanks for your help,
Denis

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /