Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> I've created a wiki page for the new release Hans made last thursday:
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Release_Notes

It mentions "support for file preprocessing".  Is there any
documentation available?  I'm guessing that this is to allow us to add
things like syntax highlighting (me and Mojca?) through Vim.  Is this
correct?  If so, it would be nice to know how to use it soon, so that we
can get cracking.  I'd rather use Vim's Ruby highlighting than writing a
verb-ruby.tex...

        nikolai