Hi Tomáš,

thank you, I updated the information at https://codeberg.org/fiee/context-statistical-charts and also published the new version to https://modules.contextgarden.net (i.e. installation with "mtxrun --script install-modules --install statistical-charts" will now install the current version).

Best, Hraban