Dear list,

I have the following sample:

        \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
        \definefontfamily[mainface][ss][TeX Gyre Heros]
                [scale=0.125]
        \setupbodyfont[mainface]
        \starttext
        \startTEXpage[pagestate=start, offset=1em]
        \rm a\ss a\\
        {\rm a\ssd a}\\
        {\rm a\ssx a}\\
        {\rm a\ssxx a}
        \stopTEXpage
        \stoptext

Scaled \ssx and \ssxx are wrong in LMTX (not scaled at all).

All font sizes are scaled fine in MkIV.

In both cases, I‘m running latest from 2024.05.17 16:32.

Could anyone confirm the issue?

BTW, this is the first time I indent the sample sent to the list with a
single character (one tab) instead of two or four spaces.

If the sample is wrong displayed in the medium you use with the mailing
list, please tell me and I will go back to spaces instead of tabs.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /