Hi Peter,

I am attaching t-valext.tex, a quicky module I wrote this morning
that allows the use of \currentvalue in (I believe) all assignments,
like so:

  \setupexternalfigures[directory={\currentvalue,another/dir}]

Run texexec --module t-valext  if you want to read the embedded
documentation.

Cheers, Taco

Peter Münster wrote:
Hello,

again a feature request: sometimes it's useful to add a value to key,
without replacing it.
Example:
\setupexternalfigures[directory={\figurepathlist,another/dir}]
-> \setupexternalfigures[adddirectory=another/dir]

Or, if there is already some background (from an environment-file for
example), and you want to add another:
\setupbackgrounds[page][addbackground=Draft]

Cheers, Peter