Taco Hoekwater schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> For the next issue of the ntg's Maps journal, Hans and I believe
> it would be nice to publish the collected responses to this simple
> question:
>
>   What do you do with ConTeXT?
>
> We think it would be nice to see all the various ways in which people
> experience ConTeXt. We are not looking for articles, in fact we really
> want just a small amount of text per user, nothing longer then you
> would normally type in an email message.

- write all my personal documents with ConTeXt
- prepared some complicated fillable Forms including
        calculations by Javascript and sending the
        data to a webserver
- convert some Manuals to ConTeXt (step by step)
- query an Oracle database with perl and write the
        results to ConTeXt files
- all my presentations i create with ConTeXt
- typeset chinese texts

Thanks for ConTeXt!

Greetings Lutz