Am 13.06.2026 um 20:45 schrieb Jethro Djan:
I am going for a design I saw in a high school math text book for typesetting examples.

But my implementation leaves a little vertical space at the top above the enumeration title. Also, I have to manually shift the frame. If I zoom in, I still see that the frame for the header title and the frame it is contained in are not aligned.

Is there a better way to do this?

MWE:

\startuseMPgraphic{WEFrame}
     numeric w, h ;
     w := OverlayWidth ; h := OverlayHeight ;
     fill (0,0)--(0,h)--(w,h)--(w,0)--cycle withcolor (.93, .96, 1.0) ;
     setbounds currentpicture to unitsquare xyscaled(w,h) ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[WEFrame][\useMPgraphic{WEFrame}]

\defineenumeration[WorkedEx]
\setupenumeration[WorkedEx][%
     alternative=top,
     text={Worked Example},
     inbetween={\blank[small]},
     before={\startframedtext[
         frame=off,
         background=WEFrame,
         offset=0pt,
         loffset=8pt,
         boffset=4pt,
         width=max,

You have to add

rulethickness=0pt,

because even when you disable the frame the thickness of the line is still used in the background offset.

Wolfgang

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / 
https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl
webpage  : https://www.pragma-ade.nl / https://context.aanhet.net (mirror)
archive  : https://github.com/contextgarden/context
wiki     : https://wiki.contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to