On 6/20/26 21:20, Jim via ntg-context wrote: > […] > I claim English as my mother tongue, as well as a background in graph > theory (perhaps my grad supervisor would disagree :-) and I am thinking > that someone has got a very liberal view of what "children" refers to, and > thus needs to use "immediate" to refer to what I (and evidently you) would > think of as "children". Many thanks for your reply, Jim.
I think that in a rather unnecessarily complicated fashion, one could think as children as immediate descendants (and parents as immediate ancestors, for that matter), but I cannot fancy what intermediate children (not partial from plural parents [more than ones]) might be. Many thanks for your help, Pablo ___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : [email protected] / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl webpage : https://www.pragma-ade.nl / https://context.aanhet.net (mirror) archive : https://github.com/contextgarden/context wiki : https://wiki.contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________
