On 7/2/26 00:49, Aryeh Zapinsky wrote: > Thanks for your answer Wolfgang! > > Where is verticalbox defined?
Hi, https://codeberg.org/contextgarden/context/src/commit/4c3e3385f8ed849416de4f1dccaab49577cbe630/tex/context/base/mkxl/pack-box.mkxl#L1658-L1673. > I keep getting the following error: ! Control sequence expected instead > of undefined. Probably you need to update your version to current latest (2026.07.02 09:54). You want to backup first, just in case anything goes wrong with the new version (I always do that when I update [a good practice, in general]). > Additionally where is lh and sd used in the height parameter defined? https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/lowlevel-registers.pdf#page=9 (descriptions in previous page). `lh` stands for line height and `sd` for strut depth. BTW, with a way shorter sample (using the Latin script [my text editor goes crazy with r2l scripts and Hebrew vowels, besides the fact that I have no experience with them]), I think this approach is way simpler and avoids many issues: \def\CheatingInitial#1% {\starteffect[outer]\placeinitial% #1\stopeffect} \starttext \CheatingInitial{J}ust showing an alternative approach. \input zapf \placeinitial Just showing an alternative approach. \input zapf \stoptext Wolfgang and Hans, this would be a piece of cake if `inner` could be a font feature. Even more, it would be great that `inner` could have numerical values (and not just `yes` and `no`) to increase the line value. Could you consider this as a feature to include in ConTeXt? I think it makes things much easier in cases such as this one. Many thanks for your help, Pablo ___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : [email protected] / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl webpage : https://www.pragma-ade.nl / https://context.aanhet.net (mirror) archive : https://github.com/contextgarden/context wiki : https://wiki.contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________
