Thursday, November 24, 2005 Hans Hagen wrote:

> Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

>>Thursday, November 24, 2005 Hans Hagen wrote:
>>

>>>this is a variant of taco's posted solution:
>>>

>>[snip]
>>

>>>so, this way you can hook in a command that is executed after the symbol
>>>placement
>>>

>>I like it! (Ok, I won't use it this time because in the mean
>>time I reworked the text to use \head, with the benefit of
>>some extra lines which in a PhD thesis are always welcome
>>:))
>>

> anyway, i posted an update at:

>   www.pragma-ade.com/temp/cont-tmf.zip

> this one has

> - the interline patch
> - the itemize extensions
> - vit's columnset mark stuff (yet imperfect but ..)

> it's in /temp because i want it tested first -)

Will I ever be able to thank you enough? :)

Setting up the interline space works, thank you very much.

(A minor nitpick: AFAIK standard typographical rules require
footnotes to be single-spaced even when the text is
doublespaced. Can we have an interlinespace= option for
footnotes (and all other forms of non-mainline text)? Also,
while the lists are not double-spaced (good!) the index
(register) is. I think it shouldn't be.)

(Also: for miktex you should set UseEnginePath to *false*;
and kpsewhich does not use --engine= under miktex, at all.)

I think that to rollout my thesis the only thing that needs
a fix is the (local) \placecontent not working when
resetnumber=no (see appropriate email)

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta