Hans Hagen wrote:

Hi,

I'm going to clean up the beginners manual (at least the source code) so i think this s a good moment to pick up the 'translation' thread

So the question is:

- what can go out
- what should go in
- what should be updated

as well as:

- who will participate (in translation)
- how to deal with localization (maybe dedicated language related chapters)

I can do some work with the Chinese translation if there is no other people going to take this job.

One thing I have to mention is that I'm not good at ConTeXting, and I don't have too much time either, it will probably take a little long time for me to translate the whole manual. But I can promise that
I will try my best to do a good job if I take the job.

Regards,

xiaojf