Hi,

Hans Hagen wrote:
beware, if you you nil the page commands, you may need to make sure yourself that the pagebreaks between section blocks are forced at the right moment in order to reset for instance marks (used in running headers);

end of frontpart (page break)
some changes to header settings
begin of bodypart (redundant page break)
start of chapter (forcing (redundant) page break)

in the first case, the header may be wrong on the last page of the frontpart because it is set before the page break forced by the chapter
Well, somehow reading this above, it sounds different than I get by the current settings:

\starttext
setupheadertexts[FontMatter]
\startfrontmatter \chapter{One}\chapter{Two} \stopfrontmatter
\setupheadertexts[BodyMatter]
\startbodymatter \chapter{Three} \stopbodymatter
\stoptext

Gives [One] [Two] [Three] [empty page].
Reading above I'd expect: [One] [Two][Three] or [One][Two][empty page][Three].
I actually want to have [One][Two][Three].

If I now set page=, then I get [One][Two][Three], but on page [Two] is the wrong header. What is the proper way of doing so? Or: Why is there a page(break) added _after_ the matter and not - like \chapter{} - a pagebreak before?

Tobias

PS: Fortunally, I needed only \setupheadertexts[chapter] so far, which poses no problem.