Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

Am 2005-12-17 um 18:11 schrieb Patrick Gundlach:

Thomas was quick and the fonts together with context stuff are now
available at http://modules.contextgarden.net/gfsdidot

Great!
As you know there are some font packages at my site:
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/?menu=0-1-4

And I will make much more, but I'm running out of space (Apostrophe Lab's Republika "font clan" has 300 faces, the ZIP is > 50 MB). So I'd like to put that stuff at modules.contextgarden (or fonts.contextgarden as you like).

Can I upload myself? Otherwise: Would you fetch it from my site? And how to deal with updates?

given space ... why not make a project at fabrice's gforce server ... maybe as part of the font project (we will collect things there anyway); patrick is the technical lead there -)