David Arnold wrote:

All,

This doesn't seem to work as expected. Replacing the \useblocks with \selectblocks also produces an unexpected result. What am I doing wrong? I am trying to have only the answers from the chapter show up.

ah, old code, something got lost when i added parameter support ...

\unprotect

\def\getblockstatus#1% is this still ok
 {\dosetfilterlevel{\@@bscriterium}\empty
  \expanded{\doifblklevelelse[#1\sectionseparator\sectionseparator0]}
    {\global\blockpermittedtrue}
    {\global\blockpermittedfalse}%
  \def\blockstatus{#1}}

\def\doselectblocks[#1][#2][#3]%
 {\begingroup
  \doifelsenothing{#3}
    {\getparameters[\??bs][\c!criterium=\v!all,#2]%
     \dodouseblocks[#1][]}
    {\getparameters[\??bs][\c!criterium=\v!all,#3]%
     \dodouseblocks[#1][#2]}}%

\def\selectblocks
 {\dotripleempty\doselectblocks}

\protect

use \selectblocks when you want a criterium

%output=pdf

\defineenumeration[question][location=serried,text=Question]
\defineenumeration[answer][location=serried,text=Answer]
\defineblock[question,answer]
\hideblocks[answer]

\starttext

\chapter{First Chapter}