On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 02:56:01PM +0100, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>   http://tex.aanhet.net/bib/m-bib-beta-20051123b.zip
>
> That should take care of your first points.

Hello,

yes, it works great!

> Last I checked, \cite within the biblist typesets correctly,
> but it does not actually make the record appear in the list
> unless it is also cited elsewhere.

Great, it's pretty reasonable.

Two minor issues:
I've included URL's into notes in bib file in the following format
  note = {\useURL[http://www.obfuscation.org/ipf/]
                 [http://www.obfuscation.org/ipf/]
          \url[http://www.obfuscation.org/ipf/]}

It used to work well, with the latest version, the finishing ']' gets
typeset. I've tried to surround the fiinal \url macro with {} but it does
not work.

And finally, I refer to bibliography in many chapters, so I need
\setuplist[pubs][criterium=previous]
in order to make the complete list. I refer to publications in the appendix
that is placed *after* the bibliography. The entry from the appendix is
not typeset by \placepublications.

What is the correct \setuplist in this case?

Thanks a lot,
D.A.

--
The crew should smile, wave to farmers, people on tractors, law enforcement,
anyone else who is watching the balloon, and be polite at all times.