Hi Renaud,

you can define a color with
\definecolor[brown]     [r=.9,g=.8,b=0.6]

in your MEATPOST code you can say things like
drawoptions(withcolor \MPcolor{brown}) i.e. that all will be drawn in borwn draw ... withcolor \MPcolor{brown} i.e. append the color to the drawing statement.

Willi

Renaud AUBIN wrote:

Hi all,

I use \followtokens and I would colorize the text.
I've try some drawoptions or ConTeXt command to switch font color (i.e. {\red red text}) and nothing works. Is it possible to switch color during \definefont[RotFont][] ?
Any idea on how to do this ?

PS: Please, is there anyone who can answer to my thread [NTG-context] headers of multiple pages toc ?

Thanks