Thanks for the invitation!

Steffen

Am 17.01.2006 um 12:59 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

Hi all,

I want to remind everybody of the existance of the context
bug and feature request collector:

  http://context.literatesolutions.com/collector

If you have found a bug or requested a new feature in the
past few months, please consider adding a collector item.

This is especially relevant if you have not yet received/
seen any reply or test code from Hans or me.

We always strive to answer/aknowledge all bug- or feature
related e-mail messages, but sometimes something slips
through, and (at least for me) backtracking through the
e-mail archive is just not feasible these days.

Happy TeXing, Taco