Aditya Mahajan wrote:

<--- On Jan 17, Hans Hagen wrote --->

Hi,

Attached is a new version of math-ext

- multiple columns
- alignment per column

See examples in source (mixed &|cr and NC|NR is no longer supported).

Thanks a lot. This takes care of 95% of my math needs, and I have finally started using context for a project. I did a bit of testing of the code and things work as expected. Once it is included in the main distribution, I will write an entry on the wiki.

I am not sure of what is distance supposed to do when we specify the columns as n=something. Consider the following example for the source. I changed distance=0pt to distance=5cm and see no change.

\startbuffer
\placeformula \startformula \startalign[n=5,distance=5cm]
    x &= yy &= xx &= yy &= zz \\
\stopalign \stopformula
\stopbuffer

\typebuffer \getbuffer