Hello,

after installing the new ConTeXt package (same problem for 1/16
and 1/19 beta), the installation procedure reported some missing
'unic-ext.tex' file; compiling any files that used \enableregime[utf]
didn't work anymore.
Replacing 'unic-ext' by 'unic-exp' in the file context.tex and doing
another configuration run in i-installer got rid of the error messages
both during installation and compilation. So I'd like to know if there
might be something wrong with my installation or if it really should
say 'unic-exp.tex' in context.tex. In case (i), is there anything I could
do besides rerunning the installation routines to fix my tex setup?

Best regards,
Sebastian