Sorry, I missed that update. Just downloaded it and created the files anew (now online), but no change. I guess the strike-through d should be in slot 31; probably an encoding problem. I guess I should update ConTeXt, another encoding problem in ec was fixed.

It didn't help, 'dcroat' is still missing.

Ok, I tracked it down: The tool that creates AFMs from TTFs, that is called by texfont, doesn't get all characters! I opened the font files with FontForge and wrote AFMs with that, now it works (same with Junicode).
A new upload will follow in some minutes.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/