Hello!

I have a few questions about ignoring unnecessary spaces and blank lines. The following example illustrates my problem. In the first start/stop pair text after \startcommand is not bold as it should be, in the second it is bold but blank line is before. I've tried to fix this with various manipulations with \noindent with moderate success.

Another problem is necessity to explicitly add % character before \stopcommand to ignore newline. How to do this inside macro with this combination of lines and sidebar?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

---------

\setuplines[before=,after=]

\def\startcommand{\dosingleargument\dostartcommand}

\def\dostartcommand[#1]%
  {\bgroup\defineshortcut[style=bold]#1\startlines\startsidebar}

\def\stopcommand{\stopsidebar\stoplines\egroup}

\starttext

\startcommand
<this must be bold>
\input knuth
<this is bold>%
\stopcommand

some text

\startcommand[arg]
<this is bold indeed but with a blank line before>
\input knuth
\stopcommand

Radhelorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>