Thursday, January 12, 2006 Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> The following does not work? Everything is fine if I replace the nath
> module with amsl. Any suggestions on how to make this work.

> \usemodule[nath]
> \starttext
> \startalign
>   a &= \underbrace{b}_{c} \\
> c &= d
> \stopalign
> \stoptext

Sorry for the very late reply. Yes, the ConTeXt nath module
doesn't support this form of alignment. I would say 'yet',
but the hack of the original LaTeX module to adapt it to
ConTeXt has hit the limit of my expertise in both LaTeX and
ConTeXt.

I think the time has come to bring up the topic with Hans
and turn nath into a specification ('define these new
commands that behave this way') to be reimplemented from
scratch in a more ConTeXtish way, keeping in my that the
general idea behind the workings of the nath revolution can
be maintained since they are format-independent.

Hans, do you think you have time to dedicate to this
subject?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta