On 2/10/06, andrea valle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> In the next weeks I will make some presentations in which I will use
> audio examples.
An example.
(it come from Hans, so it's not mine, but I love it)
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\setupinteraction
  [state=start,
   color=]

\setupcolors
  [state=start]

\startJSpreamble speech used now
    function SpeakToMe(str) {
        tts.qText(str) ;
        tts.talk() ;
    }
\stopJSpreamble

\starttext

\startsetups[text]
    For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals.
    Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination.
    We learned to talk.
\stopsetups

\startbuffer[text]
    For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals.
    Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination.
    We learned to talk.
\stopbuffer

% Steve Hawkins Division Bell Pink Floyd

\startTEXpage

    \button
      [width=fit,height=fit,align=middle,offset=1em,
       frame=off,foregroundcolor=middleblue,
       background=color,backgroundcolor=middleyellow]
      {\nohyphens \getbuffer[text]}
      [JS(SpeakToMe{{\directsetup{text}}}]

\stopTEXpage

\stoptext