Good evening.

I typeset one of my documents in Computer Modern Concrete. I use text
ghyphs from CM-Super family, but there are no mathematical fonts there,
so I have to use old Metafont version of Concrete Math.Now, if I include
it in plain TeX, pdfetex bitmaps it with the resolution 600 dpi. When I
try the same from the ConTeXt, I get this error message:

Warning: pdfetex (file xccmi10): Font xccmi10 at 50 not found
kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 72 --mag 1+0/72 --dpi 72 ccr10
mktexpk: Mismatched mode ljfour and resolution 72; ignoring mode.
mktexpk: Can't guess mode for 72 dpi devices.
mktexpk: Use a config file, or update me.

I tried to find in what configuration file it is mismatched, but I
completely failed. I even don't know if it's ConTeXt problem, or a
problem of my distribution. Now, I use the last ConTeXt (downloaded and
installed today) :-) and teTeX tetex-3.0-13 from SuSE Linux 9.3 under
SuSE 9.2.

Many thanks for any hint.
Yours Michal Kvasnicka

P.S. If anybody knows where can I get math fonts for Concrete, please
tell me.