Good morning.

Of course I'm glad there are more and more free fonts in the ConTeXt.
The project you spead about sounds great. But may I ask you for a favor?
Would it be possible to add one more zip file to the downloading page of
http://www.pragma-ade.com/---the zip file including all free fonts in
the versions that are currently supported by the ConTeXt? I do not
update my system very often, and that's why I often get into problems
like this when I try to update ConTeXt. If it didn't spend a great deal
of your time, it would help me (and perhaps more people) a lot. Thank
you very much.

Yours thankful
M.K.