Hi Taco,

> > 1. BibTeX xrefs:
> >    Is it possible to get interactive references (maybe even with
> >    different colour than the global interaction color) from the \cite
> >    command to the referring entry in the publicationlist working at the
> >    moment?
>
> What \cite style are you using? I can probably make something work
> quickly for all but the authoryear(s) style(s).

I'am using the following setup and referring to the .bib file by \cite[key]:

    \setupbibtex[database=references,sort=author]
    \setuppublications[alternative=aps]
    \setuppublications[
        criterium=all,
        sorttype=bbl,
        numbering=short,
        numbercommand=\bibkeyfmt,
        autohang=yes,
        refcommand=short,
    ]
    \setuppublicationlist[
        totalnumber=50,
        after={\vskip 3ex},
        author={\normalauthor},
    ]

> > 2. BibTeX different colored keys:
> >    The keys of \placepublications entries till the second entry on the
> >    second page are colored red, the following belonging to the global
> >    interactive color. What is the reason for that?
>
> Do you know Torge, by chance? He asked the exact same question
> only yesterday. Same answer: That red that you see is the
> 'contrastcolor' for interactivity.

Uhm, am i blind? Sorry, but i can't find the thread you mentioned (searched in
the ml archives by the www.ntg.nl webfrontend). The only mail of Torge i've
found is his reply to this thread. Btw. I can confirm his statement, we do not
know each other (yet). ;)

> I'm not sure (yet) whether the red page or the blue page is wrong,
> but here is how to solve the discrepancy:
>
>      \setupinteraction[contrastcolor=blue]

Thanks, that worked just fine here! :) The red ones are wrong, i suppose, than
i set the interactive color to blue (by setting the color argument). Thats why
the rest is blue. Whats the difference of the "color" and the "contrastcolor"
argument of \setupinteraction? Sounds semantically equal to me.

> > 3. Vertical Spacing in \placelistoffloats:
> >    Is there a way to get vertical spacing in e.g. \listoffigures
> >    between figures of different chapters working?
>
> At the end (or beginning) of a chapter, you can add:
>
>    \writebetweenlist[figure]{\blank}
>
> I am not sure that is the most elegant way to do it, but it works

Also thanks for this hint, it worked as imagined! Elegance is at the current
stage of writing not an issue, just finishing it.

Thanks for your help so far, i'am a step closer to my dreamsetup. :)

HAND
Fabian